The open kitchen at Spices is a real show stopper with a team of chefs spicing, simmering and searing dishes from across the Far East. The air fragrant with lemon grass, and ginger sharpens appetites and then an exquisite platter of Pan-Asian dishes arrives at your table. Chef Chatsorn’s concept is for guests to share her menu ‘family-style’, so you can all taste the many subtle flavours from across Asia.
Sounds by our DJ make this a Sunday event with culture, delicious cuisine shared with friends, and spectacular views.
• Due to the popularity of our restaurant, we recommend that you reserve your seat in advance to ensure that we are ready to welcome you at your desired arrival time.
• Any interruption of the funicular or boat caused by force majeure the ticket cannot be reimbursed and the alternative transport is at the expense of the guest.
• Should you travel by MS Bürgenstock boat and funicular, we recommend you to check the schedule in advance given the seasonal program updates.
• This ticket is valid for SGV boat services and the funicular only on the date printed on the ticket.
• The offer's services are valid per stay and cannot be combined with other similar stays/ offers booked with same stay dates and length of stay. The program' services are not valid when booking consecutive individual bookings
• Please note that the ticket is non-refundable and in the event of a no-show we will not be able to extend this credit to other resort services or to other dates.
• Please present your ticket when you arrive.
• Prices are per person and ticket.
• The special offer can only be booked online and not be paid with vouchers.